Wednesday, September 9, 2015

More photos from the MTC!


just our district with President and Sister Menlove. I miss them all so much! 

We went on another temple walk, so this first one is our Zone with President and Sister Menlove! 

Sister Maughan giving me a wonderful pose! She should be in the Louisiana part of our mission right about now in the Shreveport area.

Sister Farley!! Ah!! She should be in Arkansas by now. She's such a sweetie!
Elder Cunningham! Who should be in Salt Lake City-South as of Tuesday morning!
My last mountanous sunrise for eighteen months! I miss that so much!
I took a photo of the clouds on the plane :'D I slept most of the ride, but I almost forgot to mention that we flew over Grand Junction on our way! The pilot announced it and I got VERY EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment